There are two important criteria to consider when considering a coach: Connection and Competence.
Connection: Does the person demonstrate the presence, insight and care that will allow you to create a productive coaching partnership?
Competence: Does the person have the education, experience and proven track record in the type of coaching you need?
Why I do this work:
I do this work because I know what it's like to be stuck in difficult, self-limiting patterns and how much better life gets when we break through.
It's my sincere wish that my clients become happy, successful and whole... for the rest of their lives.
My previous clients will tell you – I am dedicated to your professional success and personal well-being.
- 25+ years leadership development with global technology corporations.
- 12+ years coaching through Integral Impact/RisingPath, Founder and President
- 10+ years Chief PEP Officer at PEP Grows
- Professional Coach Certification (PCC), International Coach Federation.
- MS Organizational Development, University of San Francisco
- BS Business Management, Santa Clara University
Partial Client List
- Genentech / Roche Pharmaceuticals, Salesforce, Cisco Systems, Google/Alphabet, eBay, Intel, Ripple Foods, UC Berkeley, Kitty Hawk/Zee, Impossible Foods, and Bolt Threads.
Geographies / Cultures
Extensive experience, in-person and virtually, in the following geographies:
- United States: San Francisco, Portland, Dallas, Denver, Chicago, Boston, New York City, Raleigh
- Europe: Ireland, England, France, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland
- Middle-East: Tel Aviv, Haifa
- Asia-Pacific: Australia/Sydney, Singapore, China/Shanghai, India/Bangalore
"Ruben is the consummate learning guide, able to see one's experiences and stories from many angles, and draw out self awareness through keen and insightful questions; questions that arrive at exactly the right time."
– Douglas Meyer, Director Talent Development at Providence Health & Services
"I admire Ruben's unique blend of heart and intellect informed by his desire to find the best in people and to serve them in their unique unfolding."
– Ken Homer, Founder of Collaborative Conversations, Inc.
"Ruben is a masterful coach that skillfully pushes, nudges and at the same time holds you with such compassion that we naturally drop in and take a little closer look at what is true for you."
– Luke Kreinberg, Associate Director of Career Management MBA at UC Berkeley